Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Favourite New Years Resolution Breakfast

Like the rest of the world, I am making attempts to be healthier in 2015.  My favourite hearty breakfast is quick and super simple to make, and it's a hit with the whole family.  I've made two batches already this week!

Meusli is new to me this year.  Previously, I had never tried making it because it seemed too simple to be truly delicious.  Also, something about the word "meusli" is a real turn off to me.  Strange, but true.
 
Now that I've tried it though, my breakfast rotation is forever changed.  Now I can serve oats for breakfast even if I don't have time to spend slowly cooking my father-in-laws amazing porridge (check out the recipe here: Creamy Cinnamon Porridge)

Now, I just need 5 minutes the night before, and a hearty, healthy and yummy breakfast is ready in the morning! What could be better?!?

Here's the link to the recipe: Hearty Overnight Oatmeal

 


























No comments:

Post a Comment